Our premium financing process is streamlined and utilizes a minimum amount of the broker’s time. Below are steps to obtaining a quote. Please click the underlined link to download our quote/renewal request form
Please complete the quote/renewal request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
That is all you have to do!
Please read below to learn more about what happens after you submit a quote.
- We reply to your request with a quick turn around via email. The email will have 2 PDF documents attached. An attachment of our quote and an attachment of the monthly payment schedule.
- You may present the documents to the insured(s) for review and acceptance.
- If financing is accepted, please have insured(s) sign the documents (four pages) as well as the monthly payment schedule.
- A signature from the Broker/Agent is required on page three of the documents.
- Attach a void cheque or pre-authorized debit form with the signed documents for the automatic monthly payments.
- A down payment is required with the signed documents for financing to be accepted with our firm, and we offer the following options:
Option #1. E-mail transfer to email@example.com
Option #2. Certified cheque, money order, or broker cheque payable to Robertson James Financial Corporation and mailed to our office.
Additional Information for the Broker/Agent:
Once our office receives the signed documents and down payment, we will process the monthly payments accordingly and send an email confirmation of acceptance.
Original documents are not required as we accept email copies. Please email signed documents to firstname.lastname@example.org otherwise we do accept ICS Courier.