Our premium financing process is streamlined and utilizes a minimum amount of the broker’s time. Below are steps to obtaining a quote. Click the underlined link to download our Quote & Renewal Request Form
Please complete the quote & renewal request form and email it to email@example.com
That is all you have to do!
Please read below to learn more about what happens after you submit a quote.
- We reply to your request with a quick turn around via email. The email will have 2 PDF documents attached. An attachment of our quote and an attachment of the monthly payment schedule.
- You may present the documents to the insured(s) for review and acceptance.
- If financing is accepted, please have insured(s) sign the documents (four pages) as well as the monthly payment schedule.
- A signature from the Broker/Agent is required on page three of the documents.
- Attach a void cheque or pre-authorized debit form with the signed documents for the automatic monthly payments.
- A down payment is required with the signed documents for financing to be accepted with our firm, and we offer the following options:
Option #1. E-mail transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
Option #2. Certified cheque, money order, or broker cheque payable to Robertson James Financial Corporation and mailed to our office.
Additional Information for the Broker/Agent:
Once our office receives the signed documents and down payment, we will process the monthly payments accordingly and send an email confirmation of acceptance.
Note: E signature and digital copies may be submitted. Please email signed documents to email@example.com
ICS Courier accepted.