Our premium financing process is streamlined and utilizes a minimum amount of the broker’s time. Below are steps to obtain a quote and contract in one. Please feel free to download our quote/renewal request form that has been generically formatted to save to your computer, or contact us to have one personalized and e-mailed to you.
- Please complete the quote/renewal request form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 519-434-0400.
- We will reply to your request with a quick turn around via email. The email will have an attachment of our quote and contract in one, as well as the schedule of monthly payment plan.
- The documents may be presented to the insured(s) for review and acceptance.
- If financing is accepted, please have insured(s) sign the contract (four pages), wherever specified as the “Insured/Borrower”, as well as the schedule of monthly payment plan.
- A signature of the Broker/Agent is required on page three of the contract.
- Please attach a void cheque/pre-authorized debit form with the documents for the monthly debit of payments.
- Please note a down payment is required with the signed documents for a contract to be accepted with our firm. We offer the following options:
1) RJFC contract #
2) Password for your security question of the email-transfer
Additional Information for the Broker/Agent:
- Once our office receives the completed signed documents, we will process the monthly payments accordingly. A Notice of Assignment from our office will then be emailed to the underwriter and the broker.
- We accept email transfer as an option for missed payments.
- Original documents are not a requirement as we accept electronic copies. Please email signed documents to email@example.com
- We accept ICS Courier.